The mission of the Glencroft Friendship Foundation is to raise funds to benefit the community and residents of Glencroft Center for Modern Aging.
- Friendship Foundation, Inc. is the charitable arm of the Friendship Retirement Corporation, the parent agency to the Glencroft Center for Modern Aging.
- Friendship Retirement Corporation (DBA Glencroft Center for Modern Aging) is a charitable 501(c)3 nonprofit organization (EIN #86-025218), that has earned GuideStar’s Platinum Seal of Transparency.
- Located in Glendale, Arizona, Glencroft is a faith-based continuing care retirement community, offering:
- Independent living
- Assisted living
- Memory care
- Long-term care
- Glencroft is Arizona’s largest senior living community, serving more than 900 residents aged 62 and older.
- The Foundation provides financial assistance to its residents through funding of programs and services as well as project enhancements.
- The Foundation achieves its mission of supporting Glencroft through grants, corporate sponsorships, hosting fundraising events, individual donations and bequests, and through the Arizona state tax credit program as a qualifying charitable organization.
- The Friendship Foundation is a preferred charity in the AmazonSmile
For questions about individual donations, estate planning, or corporate sponsorships, or to make a donation, please contact Kaye Baker, vice president of development, at (623) 847-3199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.