The mission of the Glencroft Center for Modern Aging is to provide a broad continuum of high-quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion.
The vision of the Glencroft Center for Modern Aging is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives.
- Friendship Retirement Corporation (DBA Glencroft Center for Modern Aging) is a charitable 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, EIN #86-025218.
- The Glencroft Center for Modern Aging (CFMA) was founded in 1970.
- CFMA is Arizona’s largest senior living community, seated on 40 acres.
- CFMA serves more than 900 residents aged 62 and older.
- CFMA is a faith-based continuing care retirement community, offering:
- Independent living for individuals who can still live independently but enjoy access to assistance and home health services when needed.
- Assisted living support for help with daily care needs such as bathing, dressing and grooming, housekeeping, meals and social activities.
- 24/7 secured memory care for patients with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Long-term care for patients who need complex clinical care.
- CFMA earned GuideStar’s 2020 Platinum Seal of Transparency.
- CFMA is the ZoeLife headquarters. ZoeLife is a faith-based culture of successful aging practices centered around a holistic approach to the wellbeing of body, mind and spirit. The mission of ZoeLife is pursuing vitality through a full, active and purposeful life.
- CFMA is an innovative leader in the senior care industry, covered by U.S. mainstream and industry news for its wholistic approach to successful aging.
- CEO & President: John N. Wenzlau
- Chief Administration Officer: Michael McCammond
- Chief Financial Officer: Don May
- Chief Strategy Officer: Scott McClintock
- Chief People Officer: Tommy Medina
- Vice President & Director Operations, ZoeLife: Steve Heller
- Vice President Development: Kaye Baker
- Vice President Health Services: Christi Irwin
- Vice President Assisted Living Services: Richard Young
- Vice President Dining Services: John Piecuch
- Vice President Special Projects: Ron Harrold
Successful Aging – 1100 KFNX
Successful Aging is an independent radio talk show that covers diverse topics relevant to maximizing quality of life, longevity, health, wealth, happiness, and a purpose-driven life. Tune in with host John Wenzlau for compelling interviews with a variety of industry experts. Successful Aging airs Tuesdays at 1 p.m. local Phoenix, Ariz. time. Listen to past episodes anytime at www.successfulaging.info.