The mission of ZoeLife is to pursue vitality through a full, active, and purposeful life.
- ZoeLife was founded in 2019 at the Glencroft Center for Modern Aging (CFMA).
- CFMA is the ZoeLife headquarters, located in Glendale, Arizona.
- CFMA contact info: (623) 939-9475 email@example.com · www.glencroft.com.
- Zoe is a biblical word with Greek origin meaning “life” or “vitality.”
- ZoeLife is a culture of successful aging practices centered around a holistic approach to the wellbeing of body, mind, and spirit.
- ZoeLife focuses on six pillars of wellbeing: spiritual, physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and vocational.
- ZoeLife was developed by CFMA President and CEO John Wenzlau and Vice President of Operations Steve Heller.
- Residents of ZoeLife senior living communities are provided with opportunities to maximize their quality of life by participating in ZoeLife activities.
- At CFMA, ZoeLife is part of the culture. Most activities and resources are included at no additional cost.
- ZoeLife activities are encouraged but optional. Residents may choose what they want to participate in and how often.
- Most residents may participate in some or all ZoeLife activities regardless of their financial status, mental or physical health.
- At CFMA, Glencroft University offers personal growth opportunities through ZoeLife lecture courses and training across a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Residents learn about estate planning, coping with grief and anxiety, fall prevention, volunteer opportunities, medical benefits, nutrition, hearing loss, dementia, fitness, prayer and relaxation techniques, communication skills, and other areas relevant to their age and personal circumstances.
- Residents enjoy such amenities as swimming, walking paths, massage and chiropractic services, a fully equipped performance (fitness) center, a smoothie bar, year-round events and activities, pastoral support, healthy food choices, and fine dining as well as opportunities to give back to their community through volunteerism.
- The ZoeLife Parkinson’s Immersion Program (PIP) is tailored to maximize individual physical and cognitive capabilities and quality of life.
- Stroke survivors may participate in the ZoeLife Stroke Immersion Program (SIP) to supplement physical, cognitive, and speech rehabilitation efforts.
- A team of professionals, including therapists, dieticians, counselors, and program administrators, work together to develop tailored programs to meet individual goals and potential.
- Senior living, assisted living, independent living, long-term care facilities, and continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) are encouraged to integrate ZoeLife at their facilities. Contact us for more information.
Successful Aging – 1100 KFNX
Successful Aging is an independent radio talk show that covers diverse topics relevant to maximizing quality of life, longevity, health, wealth, happiness, and a purpose-driven life. Tune in with hosts John Wenzlau and Kaye Baker for compelling interviews with a variety of industry experts. Successful Aging airs Tuesdays at 1 p.m. local Phoenix, Ariz. time. Listen to past episodes anytime at www.successfulaging.info.